At Bloom, we strongly believe in empowering our clients with financial knowledge and have created numerous videos to help educate investors.
Our videos cover a wide range of topics and help to answer some of the most often-asked questions including:
- Should interest rates dictate how you invest?
- How do stock market volatility and inflation affect your retirement savings?
- What is the difference between fixed income and equity investing, especially during inflationary periods?
- Can a family trust be used to transfer wealth and preserve family assets in addition to reducing taxes in Canada?
- How do you generate passive income through dividend investing for philanthropic purposes?
- Should you choose a fixed or variable-rate mortgage?
- What are some misconceptions about Exchange Traded Funds?
- Can goals-based investing help you achieve your financial goals?
- How can dividends play an important role in preserving and building long-term, lasting wealth?
- How do you build an enduring philanthropic legacy?
These and other questions on topics including financial literacy, retirement, life events, philanthropy, estate planning and investing are covered in our videos.
Start educating yourself today and learn how Bloom can help you to achieve your financial goals faster!
Watch our videos here.